Monday, December 10, 2007

NPR

YES, I do listen to NPR and I'm not ashamed anymore to admit it. I found myself listening to it on the way to work, and then end up driving to lunch, everyone would be all "What are you listening to Grandma?" As most young people probably have a little JT (Justin Timberlake) or Spice Girls bumb'in in their car...(let's hope not). Nope, not I. N8 and I went to see Ira Glass from 'This American Life,' one of our favorites on NPR last weekend at Kingsbury. The man is brilliant and the best storyteller ever! I promise you'll be addicted once you start listening. It's funny how anytime you go see someone live, you fall in love with them even more, at least I do. Any concert I've ever gone to, afterwards all I listen to is their CD for the next month and totally overload and then hide the CD for another year until I decide to bust it out yet again. After seeing Ira, I got the same high. I'm like "Dude- he rocks, This American Life rocks, NPR rocks!" Yeah Bro! HAHA

No comments: