Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day 3
Nate and I woke up early and went over to the Today's show. We saw Elaine's boss(Seinfield), Al and the gang, but most importantly we saw Natalie up close and personal. I think she gave a wink in Nate's direction or maybe it was the other way around? We had some front row spots, and I was all ready to get my 5 seconds of TV fame, and then some ladies pull out the signs and I couldn't see anything but white posterboard. Brian was back at the hotel and said he could see Nate though-Lucky. Afterwards, we took a taxi to the Museum of Natural History, which was amazing and needed a week per floor to see everything. Off to The Garden we went to see Wintuk by Cirque de Sole. We headed to the Empire State building afterwards, and then walked around forever and ever and ever.

No comments: