Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Day 4

Thanksgiving Day! My mom and I are the die-hard parade goers of the family, as for our husbands, not so much. So my mom and I wake up early and are down on the streets by 6:30 saving a seat for the big Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade! We got a great front row view of the whole thing. I don't know about my mom, but my legs were aching so bad after standing for 4-5 hours during the whole saving seat/watching the parade event, but well worth it. We were sad to leave NY and the hotel. We stayed right in times square, the hotel was great! They had chocolate and Figi waters at the front desk, which I made Nate confiscate on multiple occasions, and the king size bed was oh so comfortable...we were in no hurry to get back to our queen bed that we usually end up sharing with our two 40lb dogs. I heart NY!

No comments: