Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend
What a bummer...I have no pics of our weekend and really of the last month or so. Our camera is broken and nope it's not fixed. We went down to Zion's Ponderosa and had a good time, even with the crappy weather. They have a lot to do down there...4-wheeling, pool, tennis, horseback riding, rock climbing, etc, and paintball (which I'm sporting some sweet bruises from)! We made a trip to Zions for the day and believe it or not, Damon fell asleep while we were hiking. Seriously I don't remember the last time that kid fell asleep in my arms especially while outside. Miracles do happen!

4 comments:

Bri or Aaron said...

Update?

Team Willis said...

Hi, I know you dont know me, but I beleive that you are in some way related to Jill Andersen. I used to work with her before she moved to OR. Is there anyway that you can pass on my contact information to her or provide me with her email address? My name is Cara Willis.
Sorry to cloud your blog with comments, but thank you for reading this!

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for entering to win one of my photo shoots on giveawaytoday. Good Luck!!
Emilie
Be sure to check out my website
www.photobyemilie.com

hillary said...

I totally cannot believe I freaking found you!!! I'm sitting here blog surfing at 1am and who should I find, my old pal Brit. Crazy, you're baby is so cute, looks just like his daddy! It's funny cause the first thing I saw was that pic of your mom and I'm thinking, huh that lady looks familiar, ah duh. I just talked to Jess on facebook a while ago and she looks great! I'm totally adding you to my list! Oh, I found you off of Justin Bowen's blog, had no idea it was you until I saw your mom. I forgot your last name, I know I'm a sucky friend. Oh, I'm so happy to have found you! I live in Houston now, so I don't ever see or talk to anyone, unless they find me on facebook or what not. What are you up to besides being a mom now? Next time I come to Utah I totally want to get together! Well, you guys are so cute! It's so great to see you on here.

Hill